Health optimization refers to general and system-specific health improvement. No matter what your body and mental health statuses are, we can always improve it. At Care Practice, we offer various tests to identify areas of concern and with results in hand, we can provide you with a comprehensive plan and guide you on how to adhere to it.
Health optimization care can include (but is not limited to):
- Energy optimization (Mental and physical)
- Stress relief
- Aging prevention
- Emotional health
Tests we offer:
- Inflammation evaluation with cardiovascular risk assessment (including genetics)
- Macronutrients status (Such as vitamins and antioxidants)
- Intestinal health
- Sex and adrenal hormones evaluation
- Toxic metals and environmental toxins screen
- Adrenal and neurotransmitters evaluation
The labs we work with include:
If you’ve sought out metal toxicity testing on your own, we can talk to you about your results.